Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Week 6

Nothing too excited to post about! This week was fairly easy...long run was only 7 miles. Weather is cooling off, so I'm feeling great. I did end up buying a foam roller, but the purchase was not due to running related injuries (yet). I was upside down blowdrying my hair after my long run on Saturday, when I felt what seemed like my shoulder blade shift, then excruciating pain. Ray thinks I pinched a nerve. I don't know what happened, but the pain almost made me throw up. He gave me a massage and I took some Ibuprofen. I ran into a neighbor at a store, who suggested the foamroller and told me how to lay on it. Wow...it really, really helped. I then did some leg stretches on it, and can understand why people have a love/hate relationship with them.

From here on out, the mileage goes up. And up. And up....

No comments:

Post a Comment