Monday, June 11, 2012

Personalized Success

I'm not going to lie...I love my 13.1 magnet on my minivan. There are hundreds of dark green Honda Odysseys out there, but not many with a 13.1 magnet. Makes me proud everytime I see it. I worked hard and I earned it. Don't really care what others think. I used to have a neighbor that, for some reason, was bothered by the magnets. Bothered by all the runners in the neighborhood. Just bothered by life in general, I guess. She went out and found a 0.0 magnet.

I have seen several magnets that show the running distance, then the name of the race. I love that more! I like the thought of getting a new magnet for every race I run, with the name of the race and the date. What a great way to remember! No, I wouldn't litter the back of the van with them...one is enough. I don't know...maybe put them on our fridge out in the garage. Or get crafty and make some sort of piece of art with them. Anyway, I found a site that personalizes the decals/magnets!


How cool is that? They come in every distance - you pick the color you want and add the text. $9.98. The site is www.goneforarun.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment